Pages

Friday 24 July 2015

Partaaaay: nights out in Foligno

The best food in the world
Italy really is home to some of the best food in the entire world. On the second night we went to this lovely restaurant shown in the picture below. I thought I'd really branch out and try the Italian cuisine. So I ordered a curry...before you laugh, it was some sort of fancy smanshy Italian curry I can assure you. It also tasted so healthy. Just the general atmosphere was enough for it to be an amazing night, but the company and the food, aswell as the great location and humidity made it a truly wonderful experience.





Dancity Festival
After the meal, we headed out into Foligno centre, where the buzzing ambiance certainly put us in the party mood. So instead of heading to bed at midnight, we went to the Dancity Festival which was bloomin' epic. Picture this: me, Chris and Shaun dancing with our arms in the air, bopping up and down and doing the robot to some music that consisted of bumbumbumbum. That was the night in a nutshell. But to describe it so simply would be unfair to describing its awesomeness. It was a mental night/morning and if you ever have the opportunity to go to a festival abroad, I certainly recommend it. 



Umbria Jazz Festival
A few weeks ago, we went to the globally renowned Umbria Jazz Festival where Lady Gaga was performing. I was just wondering around with Rita and a bunch of adorable girls and their mum toodled up to me thinking I was Lady Gaga! Their mum asked if they could have my autograph and I got this wonderful picture with them. 


No comments:

Post a Comment